zondag, juni 24, 2007

Dinner with friends





A week ago Foxy and I decided to have a monthly dinner date with Spikey and our boy/girlfriends. Wether they liked it or not! :-)
Last night we went to Spikey and taught him how to make lasagna. We made two kinds. One with and one without tomatoes as my stomach and gallbladder are acting up again. I have to say that Foxy was in charge and we were all running around trying to please her. Yes, we were a part of a very professional kitchen. :D
I had loads of fun preparing dinner, as food is one of many passions of mine. I learned a lot as expected when cooking with other foodafficionados.
After eating way too much lasagna accompanied with a glass of white wine we had Spikey's specialty: tiramisu.



When Foxy and her boyfriend left Spikey, the GF and I watched another episode of Battlestar Galactica. (s02e11) Cliffhanger!!
I really love the series especially Starbuck. :-) And they are highly addictive!! Must see another ep. really soon...

Labels:

3 reacties:

Op 4:24 p.m. , Blogger DVLMN zei...

sounds delicious

 
Op 10:13 a.m. , Blogger Occie17th zei...

Lol ik had een bijna identiek etentje last weekend!

:D

 
Op 4:49 p.m. , Anonymous Anoniem zei...

Mjammie ;)

F

 

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage